lunes, julio 18, 2005

Monster

This is one of my favorite children's books....just thinking about it brings back wonderful memories of bedtime stories or time spent with mom and dad...thanks guys for reading to me and instilling in me a love to read and an appreciation for children's books! If any of you out there haven't read this lovable book, or just want to revisit it, you can follow the link below...oh, feel free to post comments about your favorite children's books...I always like suggestions! http://smollin.com/book/mikes/tmonstr/mon001.html Posted by Picasa

5 comentarios:

A las 7/18/2005 04:29:00 a. m. , Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

EVAAAAA! I liked Go Dog Go a lot.

 
A las 7/24/2005 12:20:00 a. m. , Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

Hey! I just realized that is possible now to leave comments! haha.

One of my favourite children books is "The enchanter's daughter" by Antonia Barber. The illustrator is Errol le Cain (he's brilliant!)

(tomorrow is día del Apóstol, we will remember you from Santiago's greatest party!!)

 
A las 7/25/2005 01:51:00 a. m. , Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

Just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Eva!!!!! I hope it's a great one.

Be God's,
Vicki

 
A las 8/04/2005 11:48:00 p. m. , Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

That was my favorite book growing up, too. Small world, eh?

 
A las 8/25/2005 04:43:00 a. m. , Blogger Casey ha dicho...

In honor of the book, check out Grover's blog!

http://www.groversthoughts.blogspot.com/

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio