jueves, septiembre 15, 2005

Two Places

My parents are here this week from Nashville, Tennessee. It´s been four months since I´ve seen them and since I´ve been ¨home¨. Here are some things that being around them that I remember that I miss... *the word ¨yáll¨ *family *my pets *country music *my car...Ms. Su-BA-ru *dad´s garden *HHBC *familiarity *iced tea *the GAP It is good to have them here and remember all that I love and miss about Nashville. Don´t get me wrong though...I´m thankful to be here in BCN. I think my heart is just in two places!

4 comentarios:

A las 9/16/2005 01:47:00 a. m. , Blogger Unknown ha dicho...

Hey Eva Eva (purposefully written twice :). We miss you too. Becky, you and I should have a chat sometime soon.

Jared

 
A las 9/16/2005 09:52:00 p. m. , Blogger Unknown ha dicho...

yes, you should miss it. it is a great place.
but once you're back here, you'll want to be in BCN.

I hope you love your day today!
ashley

 
A las 9/21/2005 01:52:00 a. m. , Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

Hey Eva!
I miss you and our Starbucks nights. I'm glad you love BCN! (That's Spain, right?)
Love, Becca

 
A las 10/13/2005 03:55:00 a. m. , Blogger Casey ha dicho...

So, Diane told Lindsey about our day in court. She also told me that you asked if I cried. Too funny. I guess you know me pretty well. In the morning I'm back in Nahville! I can't believe I'll be heading to MLC at the end of the month. All the details are starting to come in. I might be teaching middle school science with 5-6 kids in the class. How stinking fun! Love and miss you and want to know what's going on with you!

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio