jueves, febrero 24, 2005

Madrid madness

I really have no real reason to write this post!...except to say that this is my first post from MADRID...woohooo...I am here for a few days exploring the city and just having fun here. I will say that the first place in the city that we went to from the airport, will probably not suprise those of you who know me well...YEP!...you guessed it! StArBuCkS...wow..beautiful experience! We tooks pics so stay tuned...when my comp is healthy once more this blog will be overrun with pics...you will be sending me emails begging me to stop..NO MORE PICS!!...haha..ok I'm just tired and dramatic at the moment I think. :) I think I'll go sleep now..haha...my first night sleep in MADRID...yippee! I am such a kid. For any of you who are still reading, I have to first ask you, "why?!"...and then say thanks! Have a great day/night.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio