domingo, diciembre 18, 2005

montserrat

this is sarah and i at montserrat. we went today (yesterday...i'm writing REALLY late). we got to this beautiful piece of spain after sitting in a metro, a couple of trains and finally (my favorite) a funicular that took us up the mountain at a 65 degree angle. i tried not to think about that little detail too much or the fact that just a little cord and the weight of the other funicular was keeping us in place. the result was worth any of my nervousness on the inside. why does God always seem closer or louder or just more obivious when i am on a mountain? i don't know but i think others would agree. this is a favorite spot to take a spiritual piligramage to...not just for the view, but to visit the black virgin as well. it was a great day.

2 comentarios:

A las 12/19/2005 03:43:00 p. m. , Blogger erin marie ha dicho...

It's Sarah! Hey girls!! I hope that you're having a blast! I am so stinkin' jealous!

 
A las 12/19/2005 07:41:00 p. m. , Blogger Casey ha dicho...

So, Eva can you get me the hookup to the person who commented before me? I have a good friend who's about to move to Puebla on Jan. 9. Thanks!

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio