miércoles, septiembre 13, 2006

COLORS

lola (my profa at my art school) opened a new room to me today and told me that i get to help her create it. it is old room transformed into the illustration classroom. we are going to go study some of the early forms of illustration (presses that used ink on woodcarvings for example) as well as build an image resource library of magazines, catalogues and books. over the past couple of weeks (since vacations have ended here) lola has had me searching through magazines for images that strike me as interesting and then making them mine. i am on my third now and i consistently have gone back to the COLORS magazine. no kidding, it is one of the coolest things i have seen as far as magazines are concerned. i comes out quarterly from united colors of bennetton store. it picks a random theme like obesity, aids, leisure, the amazon and then depicts it through stories, articles and images. check it out at: http://www.colorsmagazine.com you can also check out http://www.fabrica.it if ya want. they are both in english.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio