lunes, marzo 07, 2005

Bald Computer

Well....it is offical!....I have a bald computer! After all the sickness that my computer has had, a friend today helped me fix it, but in the process, we had to erase all my hard drive...*GULP*...goodbye about a bizillion pictures that I hadn't thought to save soemwhere else...errr...I guess that will teach me to be more of a picture pack rat! Well since I don't have the option of sending pictures at the moment (maybe soon) I will give you some word pictures about life here in Spain...here goes... *Seemingly dozens of panaderias and cafes (coffee houses) are on every corner and somehow they all seem to stay in business...haha..probably because they all beckon for me to enter... "Eva...come in!!!...get a tarta de manzanas or a coffee...don't think about the calories!!"...and trust me I go! :) *REALLY short bangs are in here...i have a recent hairtrim to prove it...even though I am trying to grow out my hair, the hairdresser thought it was important to cut the left half of my bangs substantially shorter...mmm...flashbacks to childhood when I found mom's tijeras (i can't remember how to spell the word in english at the moment!....errr) *It is always a good time anytime of the day to meet a friend for coffee...anytime, anywhere...my kind of palce, huh?! *EVERYONE here is wearing a scarf..the men, the women, the kids....and they all look so stylish! Spaniards really put effort into their appearance...hmmmm...I'm going to get schooled in fashion! Watch out Nashville in a couple of years! haha.. (just kidding.) *The Alameda, the park here that I run in, actually looks more like a zoo...dozens of people take paseos through the park (I have to dodge them) and just as many dogs are there with their owners (some of them are shitzus!!)...I also have noticed the many hundreds of pigeons there in the center of the park....yesterday I actually had a duck as a large swoop of them circled above my head thanks to the nearby precious child that was feeding the pigeons!...haha.. OH-k...enough of the random ramblings of my mind for now! Chao!

2 comentarios:

A las 3/08/2005 08:56:00 p. m. , Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU FIT RIGHT INTO THIS NEW WORLD OF RANDOM CRAZINESS. YOU PROBABLY DON'T STICK OUT. HA I AM SURE THINGS ARE WELL AND PRAYERS ARE BEING LIFTED UP FOR YOU. REMEMBER TO BE SATURATED IN THE WORD. NEVER FORSAKING YOUR TIME WITH THE LORD. IT IS EASY TO BECOME STAGNIT AND COMFORTABLE, CONCENTRATE ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FATHER, WHICH WILL MAKE YOU RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER THAT MUCH RICHER!

 
A las 3/08/2005 08:57:00 p. m. , Anonymous Anónimo ha dicho...

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU FIT RIGHT INTO THIS NEW WORLD OF RANDOM CRAZINESS. YOU PROBABLY DON'T STICK OUT. HA I AM SURE THINGS ARE WELL AND PRAYERS ARE BEING LIFTED UP FOR YOU. REMEMBER TO BE SATURATED IN THE WORD. NEVER FORSAKING YOUR TIME WITH THE LORD. IT IS EASY TO BECOME STAGNIT AND COMFORTABLE, CONCENTRATE ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FATHER, WHICH WILL MAKE YOU RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER THAT MUCH RICHER!

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio