jueves, octubre 27, 2005

lives

These fish are brought to you courtsey of the Zona Antigua here in Barcelona. I like this picture because it is clear and messy, vibrant and muted, alive and reflecting. Not to be too philosophical or cheesy, but it is often like my own mind...my own life. As soon as I think I know what I'm doing or I have my mind made up about something, the direction changes or the rhythym picks up and I find pieces of others (their advice, love, characteristics) randomly being reflected in my own life here. I love that...that our lives end up rubbing together and intersecting so often, we can hardly just call it our own...it is more of a shared life...a communal experience...especially in the city where so much is shared (meal as tapas, space in city parks or metro). Maybe that is why I like the city so much...by necessity lives intersect for the better or worse...and sometimes the result is quite nice.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio