viernes, marzo 16, 2007

camino de santiago

several of us here just bought tickets to go to santiago de compostela in may. from there we will travel about 100-120 kilometers out and then take 5-6 days to walk back. i can't possibly say how excited i am about this. i don't usually get hyped about walking blisters onto my feet and sleeping on the floor...but i will make an exception here. not only am i expecting this to be a sort of spiritual pilgramage, i also see this as a sort of comming home. for those of you who have travelled this journey with me for awhile, remember that santiago is where my days in spain began. i can't wait. (above is a foto i took of the church in santiago)

4 comentarios:

A las 3/17/2007 06:05:00 p. m. , Blogger Unknown ha dicho...

AHHH!! I'm just really jealous of you right now! Ever since college where I learned of the Camino de Santiago- I've wanted to hike it!! Make sure to post pictures... and enjoy! I want to hear all about it!! And see lots of pictures!! ... by the way, when are your plans to go back to the States?! I'm still in Mexico too :)

 
A las 3/21/2007 12:20:00 p. m. , Blogger parentsleftbehind ha dicho...

I want pictures of your blisters.

 
A las 3/23/2007 01:08:00 a. m. , Blogger Isa ha dicho...

keep me posted on when you are going, in case I can join you guys!!!!! :-)

 
A las 3/24/2007 03:11:00 p. m. , Blogger Unknown ha dicho...

I'm planning on being here in Mexico until December... If I get approved to stay that long- so, todavia, no se! If I don't get approved... I will at least be here till October. We will see! Great to hear from you too!

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio